We’re excited to continue our series of #WhereChat Twitter conversations on November 15 at 1pm EST for a family travel chat. We'll be joined by Charlotte Parent and Carolina Parent staff who will share insights on traveling as a clan year round and especially during busy holiday travel seasons.
How does it work?
- Follow us on Twitter @WhereTraveler.
- Get on Twitter on November 15 at 1pm EST.
- Follow the hashtag #WhereChat and/or @WhereTraveler to see what we’re chatting about. We'll post a few travel questions to get the conversation started.
- Reply to our #WhereChat tweets with the answer number that matches the chat question (e.g., A1, A2, A3).
- Include #WhereChat in your tweet so other travel fans and participants can see your responses.
- Share! Who doesn’t love to talk travel? Share the information about this chat with your own friends and followers so they can join the conversation.
That's it! Tweet to us @WhereTraveler if you have any questions.
- Use a gif to show us what your house is like the day before a family vacation.
- Tell us about your most hilarious/memorable in-flight moment with kids.
- The best road trip or flight hack you’ve learned for your family?
- What’s the one thing your kids own that you never leave home without?
- Best travel entertainment for your kids?
- We’re all guilty of bribery to make life easier. What’s your choice of bribery/incentive you offer your kids during travel?
- What’s your favorite kid-friendly accommodation(s) on the road?
- Where’s the last family trip you took?
- How do you get back into your daily routine after vacation and how long does it normally take you?
- Where’s the next place you’re taking your family on vacation? Give us clues and we’ll guess!