Sure, Orlando is great at eye level, but can you imagine experiencing it from 15 floors up or even underwater? In our dynamic city, there’s always more than meets the eye. Here are five of the best views in Orlando we don’t want you to miss.
1. ONE80 Grey Goose Lounge—The rooftop of downtown Orlando’s Amway Center is home to ONE80 Grey Goose Lounge, a sophisticated and stylish retreat specializing in craft cocktails and a party atmosphere. ONE80 offers the complete view of Orlando’s skyline like you haven’t seen it before, along with VIP seating and bottle service by request. 400 W Church St.
2. Hemisphere Steak & Seafood—Enjoy award-winning cuisine while taking in all the action at the airport. Located in the Hyatt Regency International Airport, Hemisphere boasts a beautiful ceiling-to-floor view of planes as they come and go against the backdrop of a Florida evening. Open for both breakfast and dinner. 9300 Jeff Fuqua Blvd.
3. California Grill & Lounge—Ascend to the 15th floor of Disney’s Contemporary Resort to enjoy dishes inspired by the Pacific Coast, including fresh seafood, sushi, flatbreads and signature cocktails. This gourmet dining experience is made more spectacular with the picturesque view of the lagoon, Cinderella’s Castle and Magic Kingdom’s Wishes fireworks show.
4. Hillstone Winter Park—Enjoy a great date night nestled on Lake Killarney in Winter Park. This upscale chain boasts award-winning steaks, seafood and a fully-loaded wine list. Cozy up on the dock, by the fire pit or in the garden for the perfect ending to the evening. 215 S Orlando Ave, Winter Park.
5. Sharks Underwater Grill—This unique eatery is a feast for the eyes as well as the palate. Enjoy the impressive menu of seafood and pasta in the beautifully decorated dining room, which just so happens to be surrounded by shark tanks and crystal blue water. 7007 Sea World Drive.