Check out our favorite spots for a festive cocktail or soothing seasonal beverage.
Check out our favorite spots in Orlando for a festive cocktail or soothing, seasonal beverage.
- Santa’s White Christmas Coffee will give you the zip you need to finish your shopping in stylish Winter Park. Barnie’s Coffee Kitchen blends the flavors of coconut, caramel and vanilla for a high-octane treat. 118 S. Park Ave.
- Hot Applejack Cider Grab a mug of whiskey-spiked cider, hot cocoa or hot mulled German Glühwein and stroll through Epcot’s World Showcase, gingerbread in hand. Admission required.
- Minus5˚ Polar Vortex Experience the chill of winter surrounded by palm trees, penguins and sea creatures carved from ice at Minus5˚ Ice Bar. Served in a solid ice glass, this frosty, fruity blend of cherry-infused vodka, lemon-lime soda and a splash of cognac-laced Hpnotiq will keep you toasty. 9101 International Drive
- Coquito Stop by Cuba Libre for this traditional Latin Christmas punch rich with coconut, vanilla bean ice cream and white rum. Sweet, frothy and dusted with cinnamon, it’s like drinking dessert. 9101 International Drive
- Hop on the free water taxi to Loews Portofino Bay Hotel and toast the season Italian style with a glass of bubbly Prosecco overlooking the Harbor. Enjoy the sounds of Music Della Notte each night at sunset at the Thirsty Fish Bar, or head to the piazza on November 28 for Holiday Harbor Nights, a wine, food, jazz and tree-lighting celebration. Call 407.503.1200 for tickets.
- Last year’s batch of Chocolate Mint Girl Stout made with organic peppermint and cocoa nibs sold out in record time so Orlando Brewing Company is doubling up this year. Take a free tour, quaff a pint or two and shorten your gift list with a 4-pack. 1301 Atlanta Ave. Downtown South