1. The I-Drive 360 is an entertainment complex just east of I-4 on International Drive and Sand Lake Road, featuring shops, restaurants, bars and major attractions like the Orlando Eye observation wheel, Madame Tussauds wax museum, Skeletons and the Sea Life Aquarium.
4. The Orlando Eye can hold 450 passengers at a time on its 30 capsules. Each capsule features a small sitting area in the center and a rail around the perimeter for standing to admire the view. Private capsules can be reserved for $300.
5. Before boarding the Orlando Eye, passengers will go inside a theater for a 4-D cinema experience. The short film shows a girl's daydream as she explores the many sites in Orlando, from theme parks to downtown and the Kennedy Space Center.
6. From the top, at approximately 400 feet high, passengers can see numerous lakes and landmarks, from Walt Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal Orlando to downtown Orlando's skyline all the way to the Kennedy Space Center to the east. The entire trip around takes 20 minutes. A sunset ride is ideal along with a ride timed for the 9 pm or 10 pm theme park fireworks.
7. The Orlando Sea Life Aquarium showcases more than 5,000 creatures and include an interactive "talking" aquarium, 360-degree ocean tunnel and educational opportunities for visitors of all ages. Kids will love the scavenger hunt and playground along with interactive exhibits.
8. Madame Tussauds Orlando features astonishingly realistic wax figures, from President Barack Obama, Florida's founder Ponce de Leon and Martin Luther King, Jr. to Taylor Swift, Rihanna and Tom Hanks, all painstakingly designed by experts with the most intricate detail.
9. Visitors can experience all three attractions along with LEGOLAND Florida for $99 or $94/children 3-12. Admission for one attraction is $25/adults and $20/children; two attractions are $39/adults and $34/children; and three attractions are $49/adults and $44/children. VIP packages are also available for the Orlando Eye which include champagne.
10. Parking at the complex is free, and a shuttle is provided from the site for those guests going to LEGOLAND Florida for $5 per person.