The discount pass provides prepaid access to six New York City attractions:
• Empire State Building
• American Museum of Natural History
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art
• A choice between Top of the Rock Observation Deck or the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
• A choice between the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island or a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise
• A choice between the National September 11 Memorial & Museum or the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
The pass, which offers visitors 42 percent off the cost of buying an individual ticket to each attraction, are available as a mobile ticket sent to your smartphone or as a printed ticket booklet sold at participating attractions. The pass is good for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use.
March 1, 2018–Feb. 28, 2019: $126 adults, $104 children 6-17
For further information, go online or call 888.330.5008.