Whether you’re searching for towering horticultural displays, sparkly dragons, or just a fantastic Asian meal, there’s sure to be something for everyone’s Instagram feed. Please note reservations are required at all restaurants listed below.
Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
The Bellagio is known for its stunning seasonal floral displays, and the Year of the Ox promises to be just as memorable. From now until March 6, experience their Lunar New Year display “A Season of Love.” The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens are open 24 hours, seven days a week. 3600 S. Las Vegas Blvd., bellagio.com.
JW Marriott Las Vegas
- Enjoy a traditional lion dance at 9 p.m. on February 13, Lunar New Year’s Eve. The lion dance is taking place throughout the casino floor of the attached Rampart Casino. The resort is also doing various drawings and giveaways, including red envelopes and commemorative ox statues.
- Jade Asian Kitchen & Noodles is offering exclusive celebratory specials from February 8-14. These items will start at $28 and be served family-style.
The Venetian & Palazzo Las Vegas
- One of the most beloved annual Lunar New Year displays can be found inside the Waterfall Atrium. This year will feature Alessandra Heng, a 13-foot tall ox.
- Electra (open Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m.-1 a.m. and Sunday from 1 p.m.-1 a.m., located inside The Palazzo) is featuring the Spring Festival cocktail.
- Rosina (open Friday and Saturday from 8 p.m.-1 a.m. and Sunday from 6 p.m.-1 a.m., located inside the Palazzo) is featuring the Good Fortune cocktail.
- The Dorsey (open Thursday through Saturday from 4 p.m.-1 a.m. and Sunday from 1 p.m.-1 a.m., located inside the Venetian) is featuring the Yang cocktail.
The Palazzo Las Vegas- 3325 S. Las Vegas Blvd.,702.607.7777; The Venetian Las Vegas- 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 702.414.1000; venetian.com.
Caesars Palace & The Forum Shops
- Lunar New Year has arrived at Caesars Palace, with festive decor throughout the property and a Golden Ox in the Palace Court area.
- Beijing Noodle No. 9 is offering an exclusive Lunar New Year to-go menu with special menu items to celebrate the Year of the Ox.
- The Fortuna Terrace situated by the casino entrance to The Forum Shops is hosting a stunning dragon display covered in LED lights.
MGM Grand Las Vegas
- Morimoto by Iron Chef Matsuharu Morimoto is ringing in Lunar New Year with special menu items, including an imported uni box from Hokkaido. The specials will run from February 12-13 and start at $25.
- The Grand Wok Noodle Bar officially opens on February 12, bringing traditional Asian wok entrees and noodle dishes to the MGM Grand casino floor.
- The casino floor is currently decked out with festive lanterns and banners, along with the annual panda display in the main lobby.
MGM Grand Las Vegas, 3799 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 877.880.0880. Morimoto, 702.891.3001, mgmgrand.mgmresorts.com.
Aria Las Vegas
The Aria Las Vegas hotel lobby is once again sharing its stunning Lunar New Year display along with a variety of Lunar New Year activations around the casino floor. 3730 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 866.359.7757; Aria.mgmresorts.com.
Majordomo Meat & Fish
Celebrity Chef David Chang’s Majordomo Meat & Fish combines great ambiance with inventive entrees and tableside presentation. Exclusively for Lunar New Year, Majordomo is offering a special menu featuring some of their best meat and seafood offerings. Majordomo is located at The Palazzo Las Vegas. 3325 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 702.607.3060; venetian.com.
Combining traditional and eclectic Chinese entrees, an ornate dining room, gourmet dim sum offerings, and some of the prettiest cocktails in town, Mott 32 is a fantastic spot to ring in Lunar New Year or any special occasion. Exclusively for Lunar New Year, they are offering a la carte specials from February 11-14. Mott 32 is located at The Palazzo Las Vegas, 3325 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 702.607.3232; venetian.com.
Tao Las Vegas
Located inside the Grand Canal Shoppes at the Venetian, Tao has been a Las Vegas club and restaurant staple for years. From February 11-13, the restaurant is offering a special Lunar New Year set three-course menu at $51 per person. 3377 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 702.388.8338; taolasvegas.com.
Grand Canal Shoppes
Check out the Wishing Tree art installation for an interactive experience and exclusive Instagram filter as you make your wish for the new year. Don’t forget to stop by the gold dragon on display by Louis Vuitton! 3377 Las Vegas Blvd. S., grandcanalshoppes.com.
The fabulous fusion restaurant by Jose Andres inside Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is offering a limited time Lunar New Year menu from February 12-16. The menu includes special dishes and a signature cocktail to celebrate the Year of the Ox. 3708 Las Vegas Blvd. S., 702.698.7900; Cosmopolitanlasvegas.com.
Fashion Show Mall
A variety of shops inside Fashion Show Mall are offering limited edition items, promos, and discounts for Lunar New Year. Shops include Volcom, Marciano, Sephora, Guess, and Pandora. 3200 Las Vegas Blvd. S., 702.784.7000; fslv.com.
Harrah’s Las Vegas
The Fulton Street Food Hall Noodle Bar is offering special menu items exclusively for Lunar New Year. 3475 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 800.214.9110; caesars.com.
The most luxurious hot pot experience in Las Vegas is offering an exclusive seven-course meal with Dom Perignon pairings for Lunar New Year on February 12. Tickets are available on Eventbrite for groups of four or six only from 7 p.m.-10 p.m. Tickets required. 3327 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 866.888.9768.
Sahara Las Vegas
Through February 28, Northside Cafe & Chinese Kitchen is offering an exclusive Lunar New Year menu featuring a wide selection of traditional Chinese options. 2535 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 702.761.7000; saharalasvegas.com.
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
A Lion Dance is taking place on February 12 at 8 p.m.. 11011 W. Charleston Blvd., 702.797.7777; redrockresort.com.
Palace Station Hotel & Casino
The casino is featuring Lunar New Year decor and hosting a Lion Dance on February 12 at 8 p.m. 2411 W. Sahara Ave., 702.367.2411; palacestation.com.