Best Restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip for Valentine's Day
Whether you're looking for a casual evening out or the most luxurious meals in town, there is something for every Valentine's date. Please note- all restaurants below require reservations.
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab
Located inside the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, celebrate with one of the most delicious seafood menus in town. For Valentine's Day, the restaurant is offering a special home tasting menu on February 13-14, with some of its best items packed and ready for you to take home. Orders must be placed by February 11. Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Crab, 3500 Las Vegas Blvd. S., 702.792.9222, Joes.net.
Paris Las Vegas
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant Impossible to miss on the center Strip, the Eiffel Tower Restaurant is one of the most sought-after reservations in Las Vegas. From February 12-14, the restaurant is offering a prix fixe five-course dinner menu for $195. Enjoy your meal from above while watching the famous Fountains of Bellagio below.
- Gordon Ramsay Steak The opulent fine dining restaurant by Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay is offering a special tasting menu for $175 per person. A wine pairing is available at $75 per person for those who are feeling particularly indulgent.
- Mon Ami Gabi Dine-in on the main menu or take home a delicious feast for Valentine's Day from Mon Ami Gabi. The restaurant is offering a special Valentine's Day take-home six-course meal for two. Orders must be placed two days before pick-up and can be picked between February 12-14.
Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 877.796.2096; caesars.com. Eiffel Tower Restaurant, 702.948.6937, eiffeltowerrestaurant.com; Gordon Ramsay Steak, 702.946.4663, caesars.com; Mon Ami Gabi, 702.944.4224, monamigabi.com.
Venetian & Palazzo
- Mott 32 If you missed out on celebrating Lunar New Year, Mott 32 inside Palazzo Las Vegas is a fantastic spot to enjoy Valentine's Day. With various seating options and ambiance, enjoy Chinese favorites such as the "Signature Mott 32 Cut" Peking Duck or the Signature 36-Month Acorn-Fed Barbecue Pluma Iberico Pork.
- Yardbird Enjoy special Valentine's Day menu items from February 11-14 in the dining room or take home a special Valentine's Day meal for two priced at $185 (for February 14 only, must pre-order by February 10).
The Palazzo Las Vegas, 3325 S. Las Vegas Blvd.,702.607.7777; The Venetian Las Vegas, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 702.414.1000, venetian.com; Mott 32, 702.607.3232, venetian.com; Yardbird, 702.297.6541, runchickenrun.com.
Grand Canal Shoppes
- Buddy V's Ristorante A special Valentine's Day menu is available on February 14 priced at $47 per person (with a complimentary glass of prosecco). If you're hoping to extend the festivities, stop by Carlo's Bakery across the way for some take-home sweets.
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer The perfect spot for a casual but stylish Valentine's Day meal, Black Tap offers a selection of craft burgers, delicious appetizers, and some of the most stunning shakes in Las Vegas. Available from February 8-14, the Red Velvet Cake Batter Shake provides the perfect Instagram pic.
Enjoy views of the surrounding Strip while dining on a selection of noodles, meat, or seafood at Celebrity Chef David Chang's Momofuku inside the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. If you're in search of a more unique experience, try one of their Large Format experiences designed to be shared like their Bo Ssam (you'll definitely have leftovers to take home). Momofuku, 3708 Las Vegas Blvd. S., 702.698.2663, cosmopolitanlasvegas.com.
For one of the best views of the Fountains of Bellagio, Lago by Julian Serrano gives diners a stunning view of the most famous Las Vegas attraction. Full-length windows and terrace dining provide front row views while you enjoy their extensive Italian menu. Lago, 3600 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 866.259.7111, bellagio.com.
The gorgeous dining room and delicious menu items at Chef Michael Mina's Bardot Brasserie are sure to please any diner looking for some luxury this Valentine's Day. Located inside Aria Resort & Casino, the French brasserie provides ambiance alongside decadent entrees like their Bardot Wellington for two. Aria, 3730 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 877.230.2742, aria.com.
Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- STK Steakhouse- STK Steakhouse inside the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is offering an exclusive five-course menu for Valentine's Day from February 12-14. The limited-time menu costs $169 per person and promises to be a decadent experience.
- Zuma- Savor items from three kitchens inside Zuma Las Vegas. With robata, sushi, imaginative entrees, and a stunning assortment of cocktails, there's a taste for every palate at this Cosmopolitan Las Vegas restaurant.
Top of the World
One of the most famous views in the world can be found at the Top of the World restaurant inside The Strat. The revolving restaurant located at the top of the hotel & casino offers sweeping views of the Las Vegas Valley along with a special three-course menu exclusively for Valentine's Day. The Strat, 2000 Las Vegas Blvd. S., 800.998.6937, thestrat.com.
Located on Restaurant Row inside the Venetian and Palazzo Las Vegas, Celebrity Chef Emeril Lagasse's Delmonico Steakhouse is offering a special Valentine's Day menu from February 12-14. Delmonico Steakhouse, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 702.414.3737, emerilsrestaurants.com.
If your Valentine has a serious sweet tooth, Sugar Factory is the place to satisfy it. Located on the Plaza of Fashion Show Mall, the colorful desserts, massive goblet cocktails, and rubber ducks add a touch of fun and whimsy to any meal. Especially for February, Sugar Factory is offering an exclusive "Hearts of Love Insane Milkshake" along with a "Diamond Rose Goblet." There is also a special prix fixe menu for Valentine’s Day for $65 per person. Sugar Factory, 3200 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 702.685.0483, sugarfactory.com.
Bazaar Meat by Jose Andres
Located inside SAHARA Las Vegas, the restaurant by Celebrity Chef Jose Andrew is a culinary experience. Designed for sharing, the menu at Bazaar Meats is a haven for carnivores. A tasting menu priced at $135 per person is available exclusively for Valentine's Day. Bazaar Meat, 2535 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 702.761.7610, saharalasvegas.com.
Located in the center of the Las Vegas Strip, GIADA at The Cromwell is offering two different tasting menus on Valentine's Day. Priced at $140 and $175 per person, wine pairings are available at $75 per person or $120 per person for the premium pairing option. Giada, 3595 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 855.442.3271; caesars.com.