What was once an area frequently avoided by locals is now one of the most popular regions in the city for both travelers and Las Vegans.
Eat, Shop, Drink and Play in Downtown Las Vegas
Stretching from Fremont Street to the Arts District along Main Street, the DTLV area has something for everyone.
If you’re looking for some great eats that won’t break the bank, you’ll find a variety of them in the Downtown district. Whimsical eats and outdoor patios can be found at Park on Fremont. Makers & Finders brings Latin cuisine and great coffees to the Arts District. Carson Kitchen serves up modern takes on classic entrees. Nacho Daddy satisfies every nacho craving and provides numerous meatless options for herbivores.
- Park on Fremont 506 E. Fremont St., 702.834.3160
- Makers & Finders 1120 S. Main St, Ste. 110, 702.586.8255.
- Carson Kitchen 124 S. 6th St. #100, 702.473.9523
- Nacho Daddy (Multiple Locations)
Great gifts for everyone in your life are easy to find in DTLV. Toy Shack and its maze of vintage toys are a dream for any child (or adult). The displays and bins at 11th Street Records are perfect for any vinyl lover. Unique decor and accessories are a specialty at The Good Wolf. Scour a few pawn shops in DTLV and you’re sure to find a multitude of treasures.
- Toy Shack 450 E. Fremont St., 702.538.8600
- 11th Street Records 1023 E. Fremont St., 702.527.7990
- The Good Wolf 1401 S. Commerce St., 702.272.2312
- Pawn Shops (Various)
Las Vegas knows a thing or two about great cocktails and some of the best ones can be found in DTLV. From a replica Prohibition-era speakeasy inside The Mob Museum, rooftop patios at Commonwealth, a twisted coffee cocktail at Oak & Ivy, and the cutest pig in a bathtub at The Smashed Pig, great cocktails and Instagrammable moments go hand in hand here.
- The Underground 300 Stewart Ave., 702.229.2734
- Commonwealth 525 E. Fremont St., 702.445.6400
- Oak & Ivy 707 E. Fremont St., 702.553.2549
- The Smashed Pig 509 E. Fremont St., 702.444.7816
Educational opportunities and good times are best paired together in DTLV. Family-friendly spots like Discovery Children’s Museum are perfect for travelers with kids. Supernatural vibes and paranormal activities can be had at The Haunted Museum. Take a stroll through Las Vegas history and mob ties at The Mob Museum. Don’t forget to visit DTLV’s most famous spot, The Fremont Street Experience.
- Slotzilla & The Fremont Street Experience 425 E. Fremont St., 702.678.5780
- The Mob Museum 300 Stewart Ave., 702.229.2734
- Discovery Children’s Museum 360 Promenade Pl., 702.382.3445
- The Haunted Museum 600 E. Charleston Blvd., 702.444.0744