Even though there aren’t any large-scale events, there’s still plenty of fun to be had.
Vegas Super Bowl Celebrations
From poolside cocktails and cabanas to take-home feasts you can enjoy at home (or in your hotel room), check out these fantastic options for a safe celebration on the Las Vegas Strip. Please note: Reservations or tickets are required for all of the events listed below.
Linq Hotel & Experience/Linq Promenade
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen—home of the famous Trash Can Nachos—will be celebrating with food and beverage packages starting at $200 per person and seating starting at 2 p.m. A tailgate to-go package is also available for pick-up or delivery.
- The Influence Pool will be offering beverage packages starting at $225, cabanas for up to four people and mobile ordering options from Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen- delivered poolside.
- Restaurants in the Linq Promenade that will be hosting celebrations include Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar (packages starting at $150), Virgil’s Real Barbecue (packages starting at $125 with take-home options available) and Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery (packages starting at $175).
The Linq Hotel, 3535 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 800.634.6441; caesars.com/vegasnfl. For Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen, book packages here, 702.794.3139; Influence Pool book packages here. Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar, 702.691.3773; Virgil’s Real Barbecue, 702.802.6586; Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery, 702.826.2100. Mobile ordering- us.runtriz.com/clv_central
Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- The Clique Bar, Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails and The Chandelier will all be hosting the game.
- The Henry will be featuring a special lunch menu on game day.
- A viewing will also be available at Holstein’s Shakes & Buns and STK.
- For a more luxurious set-up, Marquee will be showing the game along with special food offerings and bottle service.
- STK will also be hosting a viewing party with a special game day menu and seating packages starting at $325.
Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, 3708 Las Vegas Blvd. S., 702.698.7000; Cosmopolitanlasvegas.com. Book STK Packages Here; stksteakhouse.com. Reserve seating or tables for all other Cosmopolitan locations here.
- Searsucker Las Vegas will be showing the game and offering an all-you-can-eat special priced at $85 per person along with a “bottomless beverage” package for $75 per person.
- Enjoy bottle service for two to four people at Alto Bar starting at $350 or Cleopatra’s Barge starting at $500.
- The Venus Pool has cabana packages available with food and beverage starting at $682.
Caesars Palace, 3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 866.227.5938; caesars.com/vegasnfl. Searsucker Las Vegas, 702.866.1800; hakkasangroup.com. Book Alto Bar packages here, Cleopatra’s Barge packages here and Venus Pool packages here.
Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer
Located just off the casino floor of the Venetian Las Vegas, Black Tap will be hosting a “Big Game Blitz” viewing party. Tickets start at $200 and include a variety of Black Tap specialties timed out by quarter. Book Tickets Here. 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 702.414.2337; blacktap.com.
Chica Las Vegas
Within Restaurant Row of the Venetian and Palazzo, Chica will be offering Super Bowl promotions from February 1-7 with dining specials including $24 beer buckets and $30 unlimited mimosas. Also available are a variety of take-home party packs so you can enjoy its cuisine from your home or hotel room (must order by February 4). Table reservations for the bar and lounge are available for groups of two to four people with advanced reservations by calling 702.224.2343 or booking here. 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd.,702.805.8472; chicalasvegas.com.
Bally’s Las Vegas
The Lobby Bar and Indigo Bar will be offering beverage packages starting at $75 per person. Book Lobby Bar packages here and Indigo Bar packages here. 3645 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 877.603.4390; caesars.com/vegasnfl.
Planet Hollywood Hotel & Casino
- Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay’s restaurant on the casino floor will be offering an all-you-can-eat and all-you-can-drink option. Packages at Gordon Ramsay Burger start at $200.
- The Extra Lounge and Heart Bar will be offering beverage packages along with drink specials and giveaways. The Ringer Lounge will have packages for groups of two or four available.
- Cabo Wabo Cantina inside the Miracle Mile Shops is hosting a “tailgate fiesta” with an all-you-can-eat-and-drink package especially for the Super Bowl. The game can be viewed on screens all around the restaurant including two 200-inch screens.
Planet Hollywood Hotel & Casino, 3667 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 866.919.7472; caesars.com/vegasnfl.
Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House
The bar area of Celebrity Chef Emeril Lagasse’s restaurant in the MGM Grand will be hosting a viewing party. Seating can be reserved and is available with a $100 minimum per person spend. 3799 Las Vegas Blvd. S., 702.891.7374; emerilsrestaurants.com.
Paris Las Vegas
Beverage packages are available starting at $75 per person at Napoleon’s Lounge and Le Cabaret. Mon Ami Gabi will be offering pick-up and delivery of its main menu along with a Big Game special, the Big Braise menu to-go. Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 877.796.2096; caesars.com/vegasnfl.
Located within the Grand Canal Shoppes, the restaurant will be hosting a viewing party in its dining room with seating available for a $150 per person minimum spend. 3377 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 702.414.3737; emerilsrestaurants.com.
The famous tower hotel is offering a “Big Game LV” room package complete with hotel accommodations, reserved seating for the Big Game, food credit and more for February 4-7. Find information and book reservations here. 2000 Las Vegas Blvd. S., 800.998.6937; thestrat.com.
For a most luxurious isolated experience, the Foundation Room atop Mandalay Bay will be offering a specialty viewing with a Big Game menu in “living rooms” Reserve your experience here. 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 702.632.7631.
Harrah’s Las Vegas
Outdoor bar Carnival Court will be offering beverage packages for four at a price of $458. The Fulton Street Food Hall has tailgate to-go packages available for pick-up or delivery via mobile ordering. You can place mobile orders here. 3475 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 800.214.9110; caesars.com/vegasnfl.
Smith & Wollensky
Located inside the Grand Canal Shoppes, Smith & Wollensky is celebrating the big game with a special limited-time menu from Sunday through Thursday at a price of $45 per person. Diners can also enjoy the burger and free beer promo in the lounge every day until 6 p.m. 3377 3377 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 702.637.1515; smithandwollensky.com.
Flamingo Las Vegas
Enjoy the game poolside from a private daybed (packages starting at $348) or cabana (packages starting at $700) at the GO Pool. Book Packages Here. 3555 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 702.733.3111; caesars.com/vegasnfl.
Yardbird Southern Table & Bar
Inside Restaurant Row between the Venetian and Palazzo, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar will be offering dining specials from February 1-7 along with $24 beer packs, $36 craft beer packs and Tailgate Bloody Marys for $18. Additionally, the restaurant has a variety of take-home packs (must be ordered by February 4) for isolated celebrations in-room or at home. Table reservations for the bar and lounge are available for groups of two to four people with advanced reservations by calling 702.224.2343 or booking here. 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 702.297.6541; runchickenrun.com.
Enjoy the game from a variety of spots at TopGolf including the hitting bays with a view of the Las Vegas Strip. Areas can be reserved for groups of up to four people and require a $600 group food and beverage minimum. Reservations can be made here. 4627 Koval Ln., 702.933.8458; topgolf.com.
Bound Cocktail Lounge has packages available for two to four people with beverages and a $100 food credit for Eatwell starting at $400. Book Packages Here. 3595 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 702.777.3777; caesars.com/vegasnfl.
Buddy V’s Ristorante
From Celebrity Chef Buddy Valastro, this Grand Canal Shoppes restaurant will be offering an all-you-can-eat special featuring some of his signature dishes for $39.99 as well as a beer bucket for $18. 3377 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 702.607.2355; buddyvlasvegas.com.
Trustworthy Brewing Co.
Located inside the Grand Canal Shoppes, Trustworthy Brewing Co will be offering several drink specials for the duration of the game and Happy Hour food specials for half off a variety of appetizers. 3377 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 702.607.2337; trustworthybrewingco.com.