Our mission: To help our audience have amazing travel experiences
WhereTraveler® is the world’s premier name in travel publishing. From magazines and books to maps and comprehensive digital content, WhereTraveler gives travelers everything they need from a local perspective. Each year, 246 million travelers trust WhereTraveler for up-to-date information on where to go and what to see in nearly 100 cities worldwide. Dynamic content created by local editors covers essential dining, shopping, attractions, entertainment options and more, all from an insider’s point of view.
WhereTraveler® Digital Products
WhereTraveler’s digital universe is the first stop for savvy travelers. WhereTraveler.com is the companion tool for smart travelers. For cities around the globe, travelers can find things to do, places to eat, where to shop, entertainment options and event happenings. Timely travel stories and blog content, plus a resource of 50,000+ things to do for travelers, coupled with our "Add to Trip" itinerary planning tool, makes WhereTraveler a useful resource to today's travel audience.
WhereTraveler® Print Products
WhereTraveler magazine, WhereTraveler GuestBook, WhereTraveler QuickGuide, WhereTraveler Menu Guide, WhereTraveler Maps and WhereTraveler Concierge are all part of the diverse WhereTraveler family that reaches travelers with the information they need while exploring the city or planning their trip. Smart, original content, gorgeous photography and detailed maps cover every facet of the travel experience, from the hottest must-try restaurants and off-the-beaten-path locales to basics such as transportation, lodging and navigation.
- WhereTraveler Magazine: A portable monthly magazine with everything for readers on the go. WhereTraveler magazine is available in 37 cities worldwide and reaches more than 80 million readers a year.
- WhereTraveler Guestbook: An annual, museum-quality coffee-table book featuring stunning photography, insightful essays, neighborhood profiles and celebrity interviews, with an annual readership of 56.7 million.
- WhereTraveler Menu Guide: An easy-to-use compendium of culinary offerings at the city’s most popular eateries.
- WhereTraveler Map: Providing the single best visual overview of the city, WhereTraveler Maps are a must-have for visitors on the go and an essential resource for hotel concierges.
- WhereTraveler QuickGuide: A pocket-size guide that presents each city’s greatest hits for travelers with limited time.