Seattle Dining by A to Z
I Love SushiJapanese
- This sushi spot serves innovative rolls and traditional Japanese dishes, while offering a great water view. Check out their affordable lunch ...
- Enjoy pastas, fresh seafood, and rack of lamb in the cozy, candlelit dining room, or head to the bar for martinis, single-malt scotches, bourbons and ...
- Started as a bakery in Italy in 1972, cozy Il Fornaio serves an array of grilled meats, wood-fired pizzas, pastas and risottos, and other traditional ...
Il Terrazzo CarmineItalian
- Owner Carmine Smeraldo has served high-quality, classic Italian dishes since 1984. L and D.
Ivar’s Acres of ClamsSeafood
- This waterfront seafood spot is a Seattle institution. Their famous clam chowder is not to be missed.