Austin Dining by A to Z
Nau Enfield DrugVarious
- An old-fashioned drugstore in the historic Clarksville neighborhood, Nau's serves up sandwiches, burgers, malts, and breakfast dishes daily (see our ...
North by NorthwestVarious
- This classy brewpub and restaurant was hailed by the locals as a much-needed addition to what some dub the Silicon Hills region of Austin. The ...
- The menu at this modern neighborhood cafe pays homage to the cooking of Northern Mexico and the state of Nuevo Leon. The original 'mother' restaurant ...
- Dishes inspired by the family's Northern Mexican roots are served at this colorfully decorated restaurant that has found success in a second ...
- This restaurant in Southwest Austin is just beyond what is locally known as the Y because it is where US 290 West and Highway 71 West part company, ...
Nutty Brown CafeVarious
- One of the hottest growth areas of Austin has been the southwest region and the once-sleepy community of Dripping Springs down the road from what the ...