New York City Dining by A to Z
Wahoo’s Fish TacoMexican
- The California-based eatery's Asian- and Brazilian-tinged menu of whitefish tacos, veggie burritos and marinated steak over rice and beans has made ...
Waldy’s Wood-Fired Pizza & PenneItalian
- Crispy pizza covered with braised lamb and roasted lemon, and bubbling cheese-topped pastas emerge from Chef-owner Waldy Malouf's oven. L & D (daily).
- Menu items include Grilled mozzarella and basil sandwich with roasted red peppers and balsamic vinaigrette on a baguette, chopped sirloin steak with ...
Wall & WaterAmerican
- Nourishing, novel fare includes seafood potpie and spaghetti omelet with goat cheese and rosemary. B, L & D (daily).
- Guests enjoy a variety of sushi and classic Japanese dishes in a modern, minimalist setting, with favorites including the rock shrimp, dynamite roll ...
The Water ClubAmerican
- Spectacular views of the East River provide a romantic atmosphere in which to dine on lobster, milk-fed veal T-bone, filet mignon and rack of lamb, ...
Water’s Edge RestaurantAmerican
- Panoramic views of Manhattan serve as a romantic backdrop for Chef Ari Nieminen's exquisitely prepared cuisine, which features seafood and a ...
Watty & MegAmerican
- Reflecting the owner's Southern roots, this bistro's natural, semi-organic menu features such dishes as garlic shrimp served with Havarti cheese ...
- Swarms of foodies flock here for a taste of Chef Wylie Dufresne's trademark cooking, characterized by bizarre fusions, such as green olive-white ...
West 3rd CommonAmerican
- Low velvet couches, high bookshelves and crystal chandeliers create an intimate, library atmosphere in which diners relish duck sliders with sweet ...
- Large, juicy burgers are made from grass-fed beef and topped or sided with pickles, beer-soaked caramelized onions, organic peanut butter and other ...
- Burger King's spin-off eatery offers upscale fast food, including the bourbon Whopper burger crowned with onion rings and bourbon-flavored sauce, and ...
- A casual, yet gourmet kiosk for upscale sandwiches, salads, soups and coffee. L & D (daily).
- Traditional dishes at this friendly bistro include filet mignon sliders with hand-cut fries, pilsner-battered cod and crispy-onion-topped meat loaf. ...
- Ribs, pork brisket, chicken and kielbasa are pit-smoked to perfection by 'Big Lou' Elrose, while pastry chef Elizabeth Katz whips up rhubarb berry ...