New York City Dining by A to Z
- Vietnamese and French flavors are intertwined at this eatery, with seasonal menu offerings such as steak frites with rice fries and beer-braised ...
Macao Trading Co.Southeast Asian
- Moroccan, Chinese and Indian flavors fuse on the menu that is served in a hip, opium-den-decorated space. D (nightly).
- The almond-based meringue cookies that give this petite spot its name come in classic dark chocolate, vanilla, violet and jasmine. Mon-Fri 7 a.m.-8 ...
- The classic comfort food-macaroni and cheese-is reimagined with unexpected ingredients: lobster, Cognac and mascarpone; duck confit, Fontina and ...
- Housed in a former meat warehouse, this steak house offers prime dry-aged porterhouse and T-bone steaks, plus a flavorful selection of poultry, ...
Macy’s Cellar Bar & GrillAmerican
- Inside the world's largest department store, this cozy den serves standards such as jumbo lump crab cake, Angus bacon burger, grilled salmon, chicken ...
Mad Dog & Beans Mexican CantinaMexican
- A bi-level saloon-style eatery has a welcoming vibe and a huge list of zesty bites. L & D (daily).
Mad for ChickenAmerican
- Young, natural chicken cooked in soybean oil and sauced with soy and garlic. L & D (daily).
- Entree-size spiced soups, stews and chowders feature such ingredients as blue crab, beef short ribs, dumplings, cod and rice cakes and steamed ...
- Available in over 50 flavors, including praline and candied cranberry, rainbow-colored macarons are this bakery's most sought-after dessert. Other ...
Madison & VineAmerican
- Traditional pub grub includes roasted lamb sandwich, gulf shrimp risotto and bananas Foster crepes. L (Mon-Fri), D (Mon-Sat).
- In the area dubbed 'Little India', Madras Mahal boasts an entirely kosher and vegetarian menu with jain and vegan friendly options. L & D (daily). $$
- Focusing on fare traditional to Southern and Western regions, this spot presents a vegetarian, vegan and kosher menu. L & D (daily), Brunch (Sat & ...
- Lines form around the block of those waiting to relish the famous made-from-scratch cupcakes, banana pudding, icebox pies and more. B, L & D (daily).
- Flavors native to the Southeast Asian island include boiled, grilled and sauteed pig ears, snout, cheek and belly served with garlic rice. D ...