Atlanta Dining by A to Z
The Iberian PigSpanish
- This cozy restaurant is the brainchild of fifth-generation restaurateur Federico Castellucci II. Chef Chad Crete's menu includes artisan-crafted, ...
Ibiza Restaurant and LoungeMediterranean
- The Mediterranean sister of Imperial Fez, this lively spot offers a lush Moroccan atmosphere and eclectic tapas. Pull up a pillow and relax post-meal ...
- Pull up a pillow (or two) and enjoy cuisine prepared in the lush, Moroccan tradition. Each entree includes soup, six salads (shlada), an appetizer, ...
- When George Ippolito moved to Atlanta from Connecticut more than 20 years ago, he couldn't find a good neighborhood Italian restaurant. So he opened ...
- This stylish restaurant offers mousakka, stuffed cabbage rolls, hunkar begendi (mashed smoked eggplant topped with lamb, ribeye or chicken), braised ...