Atlanta Dining by A to Z
The Family DogBrewpubs
- This rowdy restaurant-bar hybrid is a hot spot for young crowds. With a diverse beer selection and interesting menu, this is a great place to go with ...
- Owner Teri Rogers's bistro pays homage to Mediterranean flavors with roasted clams, calamari, hearty pizza and lots of specialties from the wood ...
Fire of Brazil ChurrascariaBrazilian
- These churrascarias serve 15 types of meats and feature awesome salad bars. No reservations. (AE, MC, V). L and D (daily).
- Italian chef Andrea Montobbio mans the kitchen at this Norcross spot. The menu features antipasti, wood-fired pizza, handmade pasta, and a variety of ...
Fishmonger Steaks & SeafoodSurf & Turf
- The family owned and operated restaurant offers fresh seafood and live jazz music in a contemporary setting complete with rooftop patio. Signature ...
Five Seasons Brewing CompanyAmerican
- Seasonal fare and handcrafted beers are served in either the sprawling dining room or in the expansive beer garden at this award-winning brewpub. ...
- All of the trimmings of a traditional steakhouse, plus hand-cut, USDA prime beef, tempting desserts, and family-style sides (including five different ...
- A wide range of burgers includes the rBQ, with pulled brisket, coleslaw and rBQ sauce; the Butcher Cut, with hanger steak, carmelized onion, blue ...
- Inventive restaurant from culinary duo Clifford Harrison and Anne Quatrano (of Bacchanalia fame). Country French and Italian cuisine-much of it grown ...
Flying Biscuit CaféSouthern
- The Buckhead location of the franchise stays true to the original, which opened in Candler Park in 1993. The restaurant is popular for all-day ...
Fogo De ChaoBrazilian
- Atlanta's first churrascaria offers slow-roasted meats and sides prepared and served by Brazilian 'gauchos.' Fixed-price menu with unlimited ...
Fontaine’s Oyster HouseSeafood
- Belly up to the bar or grab a seat on the outside patio, and enjoy some of the freshest oysters in Atlanta. Also, littleneck clams, fried calamari, ...
- Hearty and sophisticated American cuisine is served in a comfortable environment. The menu includes pot roast, fried chicken, lamb shank and mashed ...
- Neapolitan pizzas are hand tossed and baked in two monolithic, wood-burning ovens in the center of the restaurant-and the variations are endless. ...