Orlando Dining by A to Z
Saffron Indian CuisineVarious
- Authentic home-style Indian cuisine using natural spices and ingredients--nothing artificial. The menu features a variety of curry dishes and ...
- Disney's newest dining room at the Animal Kingdom Lodge features tastes from the African islands of the Indian Ocean. Flavors draw inspiration from ...
Shari Sushi LoungeJapanese
- The food, the atmosphere and the diners are all stylish at Shari Sushi, which presents cutting-edge Asian fare.
Sharks Underwater GrillCaribbean
- If a visit to SeaWorld is on your itinerary, then schedule lunch or dinner at this wildly fun restaurant, where you'll come face to face with dozens ...
- From the grills in the center of the tables to the 10 types of kimchi set out as appetizers, Shin Jung is authentic Korean all the way. Try the Dae ...
Shin Sushi and Sake BarJapanese
- Four Japanese chefs own and operate this new sushi emporium on the north side of downtown, and they serve up some of Orlando's freshest and most ...
- Fun for the whole family. Authentic Japanese steak house where teppanyaki chefs entertain as they create culinary masterpieces right before your ...
- Famed NFL coach Don Shula named his newest restaurant after the number of his career victories: 347. The menu features gourmet salads, fresh fish, ...
- Located inside the Orlando Marriott World Center, this urban Italian restaurant combines casual dining with the rustic side of genuine Italian food.
- Steaks, salads and more. All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet.
- All-you-can-eat steak and super buffet. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Spanish River GrillSpanish & Tapas
- This family-owned spot has Cuban homemade specialties on the menu. Hits include fish filet with grated yuca on the side, tostones (plantains) and ...
- Fresh sushi paired with friendly service in a low-key atmosphere. A a 'how-to-sushi' class is offered every two weeks.