Orlando Dining by A to Z
- Simple, hearty Irish food and 24 beers on tap draw a young, fun-loving crowd to this comfortable tavern.
Fiorella’s Cucina ToscanaItalian
- Authentic Italian tastes in a dining room filled with old-world charm and contemporary style at the Westin Imagine Orlando. Traditional recipes from ...
- The menu offers a variety of just-caught seafood and aged steaks cooked over a natural-wood fire at 1,100 degrees F. Open 5 pm daily for dinner.
Flame KabobMiddle Eastern
- Serving traditional Indian fare such as hummus, tabbouleh, falafel, kabobs, shawarma and vegetarian dishes. Kids menu available.
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine BarSteak
- Fleming's is an ongoing celebration of exceptional food and wine. Indulge yourself with the finest aged prime beef and discover new tastes with their ...
Flying Fish CaféSeafood
- A best bet on Disney's BoardWalk. The signature, potato-wrapped red snapper is a staple on the menu. Other items include New York strip with roasted ...
Fulton’s Crab HouseSeafood
- Dining at this seafood house with its turn-of-the-century riverboat decor is a fun experience. Expect seasonal fish prepared over hardwood coals, ...