Key West Dining by A to Z
La Dichosa BakeryVarious
- If you've had anything on Cuban bread anywhere in Key West, chances are that bread came from this bakery. La Dichosa supplies just about all of Key ...
- This upscale SoHo-style New York bistro rates as a Key West treasure. A romantic taste of old Italy favored by locals, visitors, and Keys residents ...
Latitudes Beach CafeVarious
- When you think of dining seaside somewhere on a secluded island, this is the kind of place that comes to mind. Just five minutes across the water ...
- Lobo's is where locals love to lunch. The menu includes burgers, nachos, quesadillas, and salads. But the real standouts are the rollup sandwiches-a ...
- An enduring favorite among locals and visitors alike, Louie's Backyard combines island manor house ambience with cutting-edge cuisine. And though the ...