Washington D.C. Dining: Adams Morgan, D.C.
Choose a Category
- Fresh-made falafel sandwiches with a cult following. Help-yourself bar of toppings and sauces like traditional Dutch mayo, peanut 'saus,'turmeric ...
- Family-owned cafes with outdoor seating. Baba ghanooj, salads, sandwiches, pizzas, kabobs and fresh hibiscus juice. Mon.-Sat. 11 a.m.-10:30 p.m., ...
- Restaurant, lounge, coffee bar and art gallery (50 feet of exhibit space) that's an all-day hangout. Calamari, shrimp with citrus aioli, sandwich ...
The Black SquirrelAmerican
- Hip gastropub with BBQ wings, organic vegs, hand-cut onion rings and fries 'smothered,' burgers (veg and not), calamari, mac and cheese. Tap Room ...
Bossa Bistro & LoungeBrazilian
- Bistro serving grass-fed beef tenderloin, Brazilian-style sausage, organic salads. Happy hour with select tapas and half-off drinks like caipirinhas ...
- 'Comfort food' (grilled cheese, shoestrings, Old Crow BBQ wings) with high standards (no-filler crab cakes). Patio. Bar with 100 whiskeys, beers. ...
- Regional Mexican (no Tex-Mex here) in chic dining room overlooking street. Tequila list, moles, enchiladas, squash blossom tacos, red snapper, ...
Cashion's Eat PlaceAmerican
- John Manolatos, once sous to Beard-winning Ann Cashion, hasn't skipped a beat. Witness his pork souvlaki, bison burger, duck with foie gras. Tues. & ...
- Authentic paella, chicken croquetas, rabbit stew and, of course, churros with hot chocolate. Upstairs dining, downstairs lively tapas bar with ...
- Retro neighborhood spot with funky menu (macaroni and cheese, martinis). Expect long lines for weekend brunch. Daily 24 hours.
- Colorful rooms stay open late with Salvadoran and Mexican favorites: fajitas, enchiladas, pupusas and flautas plus cilantro chicken and seafood. ...
Grand CentralSaloons & Pubs
- Inspired by that legendary station's coffered ceilings, a dance hall with bar downstairs, a bar on second floor plus classic pub food: wraps, ...
Grill from IpanemaBrazilian
- Alcy De Souza's authentic seafood stews, spiced shrimp, chicken Copacabana, feijoada and caipirinhas served beneath 'palm trees.' Mon.-Fri. Happy ...
- Nepalese and Indian fare: biryani, garlic naan, paratha, tandoori, kabobs. Sunday brunch 11 a.m.-2 p.m.; Mon.-Sat. 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m.; Sun.-Thurs. ...
Jack Rose Dining SaloonAmerican
- Saloon with dining room and 1,400 kinds of liquor lining the shelves. Open-air terrace, BBQ pit and Prohibition Bar. Sun.-Thurs. 5 p.m.-2 a.m., ...