Washington D.C. Dining by A to Z
- Outpost of the classy model/lifestyle guru in Union Station's soaring Beaux Arts dining room, once a presidential suite. Chef Steven Hughes's fried ...
- Bart (Belga Cafe) Vandaele's new spot, with glass-encased lounge and late-night waffle bar. Mussels and fries, duck breast, salmon with rhubarb, ...
- Michael and Anne-Marie Schmidt's branch of their catering business. Pulled pork sandwich $5.99, smoked brisket sandwich $6.50 and jerk chicken $5.99. ...
- Neighborhood fave for breakfast and deli sandwiches, burgers and pizzas all on gourmet bagels. Salads, homemade spreads. Call for hours.
Baked and WiredBakery
- Hand crafted baked goods in small batches: cupcakes, cookies, pies, quiche, muffins, brownies, bars and hot brews by Stumptown Coffee Roasters and ...
- Traditional cuisine in large, elegant dining hall. Grilled kabobs, vegetarian platters, dumplings. Daily 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Colorful decor, authentic fare of Cuba, Mexico, Puerto Rico (plantain soup, chille rellenos, shrimp enchiladas, Cuban mini-burgers). Mon.-Thurs. 11 ...
- Top Chef contender Mike Isabella's 'taco-centric' and 'margarita-laden' new two-level spot with Day of the Dead decor and inventive enchiladas, ...
- Pizzas, pastas (including housemade lasagna), salads (the salad trio and chicken salads are legendary) and sandwiches near Union Station. Cash only. ...
- Buddha blessings and Endoo Tonkphontong cooking to order: curries, steamed fish. Exotic drinks. Mon.-Fri. 11 a.m.-3 p.m., 5-10:30 p.m.; Sat.-Sun. 11 ...
- West of Wisconsin Ave., martinis, daiquiris and wines plus colorful pad Thai, coconut shrimp, BBQ chicken, satays, fresh fish, banana flambe. ...
- Aulie Bunyarataphan's tamarind-chili flounder, tea-cinnamon-lotus duck, lobster-pine nut dumpling, sesame ahi tuna, Panang shrimp, rare fruits. ...
- Entrees (spicy or not) like pattaya seafood (shrimp, scallops, squid and mussels sauteed in chili paste and yellow curry). Vegetarian options, taro ...
Bar PilarSaloons & Pubs
- Ernest Hemingway's fishing boat inspired the name and decor (mounted marlins and a painting of Papa himself). Viking beer from Iceland and ...
- Upscale Parisian bistro and wine bar with chef/owners Christophe and Michelle Poteaux's locally inspired cuisine: beignets, duck breast and steak ...