Colorado Dining by A to Z
Table 6New American
- Classic American bistro fare, with a fabulous Sunday brunch, dynamic wine list and such dishes as black truffle potato perogi, tangerine beef short ...
- Lots of innovation at play on the menu here, like curry and orange-fennel (for mussels), hollandaise and green-chile (for NY strip) and ...
- Chef Troy Guard's 'continental social cuisine' is meant to be a little bit daring, and shared between friends.
- Regional Mexican fare and a vast selection of top-shelf tequilas and killer margaritas.
- Energetic, contemporary Mexican plates incorporating such complex dressings as chile-chipotle broth, passion fruit-habanero emulsion and serrano ...
- There are no surprises on the menu-you've got your chicken tikka massala and your saag paneer and your curries-but few disappointments. The curry ...
- A citrus-hued breakfast, brunch and lunch joint serving traditional morning fare with innovative twists using local produce, coffees and meats.
- The first thing diners will mention is the flavorful and spicy salsa. Then they'll recommend the guacamole. Finally, they'll highlight the crispy ...
Tastes Wine Bar & BistroWine Bar
- Neighborhood wine bar serving wine-friendly and creative tapas.
Ted’s Montana GrillAmerican
- Founded by Ted Turner and George McKerrow, Jr., this traditional grill keeps it's menu classic with fresh grilled meats and fish.
Tee & CakesBakery
- An adorable cupcake bakery, first and foremost, but also dealing in local organic coffee and espresso, a range of fresh pastries and a line of ...
Texas de BrazilSouth American
- Brazilian churrascaria, or steakhouse, with table-side carving and seasonal fixings. Try a Caipirinha, a Brazillian cocktail with plenty of punch.
Thai AvenueAsian/Pacific Rim
- Thai Avenue might be easy to pass by. It's in the corner of a food court, and the decor isn't much to write home about. But fans will say it's some ...
Tibet KitchenAsian/Pacific Rim
- This small, modestly priced dining spot is known for its house-made momos (dumplings). There are beef and chicken options, and the vegetarian momos ...
Tom’s Home Cookin’American
- Southern-style, stick-to-your-ribs fare in a super-casual setting. Grab one of the few tables or take it to go. Either way, go for the catfish, fried ...