San Francisco Dining by A to Z
A La TurcaEuropean
- This authentic Turkish restaurant is a local favorite, featuring deliciously seasoned meats and kabobs. They also have fresh housemade pita bread, ...
- This Marina neighborhood hot spot combines the cuisine of Campania with the pizzas of Naples. Small-production wines from California and Southern ...
- Beer geeks rejoice. The team behind the acclaimed Monk's Kettle beer-centric restaurant continues to change the way people think about pairing food ...
Absinthe Brasserie & BarFrench
- This belle epoque-themed spot is perfect for a break from shopping to enjoy steak frites or an inspired cocktail after the symphony. The menu boasts ...
- Ace calls itself 'Rock-n-Roll sushi,' and between the old-school band posters on the walls, steady rock beats, and delicious rolls, it's easy to see ...
- This serene, urbane Cal-Med restaurant is housed in a former 1920s Mission-style chapel. Dishes like house-made pasta coated in a ...
Alamo Square Seafood GrillSeafood
- This neighborhood favorite not far from the Painted Ladies of Alamo Square boasts generous portions of fresh seafood at reasonable prices. Don't miss ...
Albona Ristorante IstrianoMediterranean
- The first and only Istrian restaurant on the West Coast, Albona features culinary delights inspired by Italian, Austrian, Hungarian, French and Greek ...
Alborz Persian CuisineMiddle Eastern
- Delicious kebabs, tangy flavors and large portions ensure that Alborz stands out. The decor is unassuming and locals flock during lunch hour. L D ...
Alegrias Food from SpainSpanish/Tapas
- Rustic decor sets the tone for authentic tapas, paella, and Spanish entrees made from family recipes passed down through generations. D (nightly).
- A restaurant dedicated to delicious small plates and some of the best cocktails in the city. With a stylish dim-lit interior, this is a great ...
Alexander’s Steak HouseSteaks
- Offering a fine interpretation of the classic American steakhouse with hints of Japanese influence throughout the menu, Alexander's is housed in a ...
- Real steaks. Real martinis. Real San Francisco. This city institution since 1928 embodies old-school elegance and serves prime cuts of Midwestern ...
- Alice's is a local haunt for its tasty Chinese-American dishes and quick, family-friendly service. The mango chicken and perfectly cooked potstickers ...
- One of San Francisco's oldest restaurants, run by one of the city's most prominent families, this Fisherman's Wharf landmark has a long-standing ...