Los Angeles Dining by A to Z
- Roy Choi, whose Kogi launched a thousand food trucks, offers a globally influenced comfort-food menu (beer-can chicken, furikake kettle corn) enjoyed ...
- Nestled in Topanga Canyon is this charming eatery where excellent margaritas are enjoyed on a creek-side patio. The dining room is cozy and festive, ...
- TThis izakaya (the Japanese version of a gastropub) offers jellyfish, natto, fried chicken and tempura shrimp on a wide-ranging menu that pleases ...
- Chef-owner Akasha Richmond takes ecoconsciousness to new heights with sustainable decor and organic food ingredients 'whenever possible.' The menu of ...
- Hardly elegant or romantic, this is nonetheless one of L.A.'s premier Italian restaurants. Chef-owner Gino Angelini demonstrates remarkable range and ...
- Explore a Mediterranean-inspired menu at the eatery that pioneered two L.A. culinary trends: the small-plates format and the wine bar. Chef-owner ...
- Exclusively serves USDA Prime beef in addition to market-fresh seafood and desserts made on site. D (nightly).