Budapest Dining by A to Z
- Timeless treasure, unchanged since communist era. A simple lunch hall with unpretentious local food like dumplings or famous solet, a Jewish stew ...
- Traditional Hungarian food in the courtyard of a former monastery, open since 1877. Live Gypsy band plays nightly. Open daily 11am-11pm.
- Fresh Kashmir food, extensive menu, free delivery. Open Tues-Sun noon-4pm and 6pm-11pm.
- Savor local specialties like bone-marrow soup and pike-perch fillet while being serenaded by Roma musicians at this century-old restaurant. Outdoor ...
- Imaginative daily specials with Hungarian and international flair and English breakfasts. Lively orange walls and African-inspired decor. Open ...
- 'The King' serves classic Hungarian dishes in an elegant atmosphere atop historic Castle Hill, accompanied by live traditional Magyar music and ...
- Epicurean Magyar-influenced dishes in vivacious, stylish setting on the main fashion drag. Superb vintages, as it's linked to the Budapest Wine ...
- Local and international flavors with atmospheric live music and fine art. Open daily 11am-10:30pm.
- Hip spot in the heart of the Jewish district with filling Hungarian cuisine and a specialty of Jewish baked beans and goose legs on Fridays and ...
- Time-honored Japanese dishes adapted for Western palates, with profuse alcohol bar. Sleek modern decor with dreamy Danube views. Open Sun-Thu ...