Budapest Dining by A to Z
- Family-style restaurant in the gallery of Vasarcsarnok. Cash only. Open Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-2pm.
- Inviting, casual cafe overlooking historical and verdant Szabadsag Square. Coffees, regenerative smoothies, superb burgers and sandwiches. Open ...
- American and Mexican food, blues & jazz in speakeasy environment.
- A chic setting for award-winning pasta, meat and seafood, special daily menus and business lunches. Extensive wine list. Open Mon-Fri noon-3pm, ...
Flamenco Hotel RestaurantHungarian&International
- Wide variety of Hungarian and international culinary specialties. Live salon music. Open daily noon-3pm and 6pm-11pm.
Fuji Japanese RestaurantAsian
- Budapest's most authentic Japanese restaurant for 20 years, with a traditional ambiance, **teppanyaki** grill, and private tatami rooms. The newly ...
- Jewish mainstay with hearty non-kosher menu with roast goose legs, lamb and bean stew. Quaint interior with intriguing collectables. Open Sun-Thurs ...